Career prospect in the business and management field is lucrative and with every passing year, more students are choosing the business administration programs as a good investment for a successful future. Whether you are pursuing an undergraduate degree, diploma or post graduation program in business management, one should enroll in the best business school in India for promising career prospects. Top business schools prepare candidates to excel in the corporate sector.
Key qualities of best business schools: Getting into the top B-schools is not an easy job. Considering the following factors will help one to make the right decision:
• Ranking of the business school
• Accreditation and awards
• Industrial collaboration and curriculum
• Fee structure
• Feedback from the previous batch students
Students can easily get the information about the above factors from the college’s website and get in touch with the previous batch students to make a decision about the institution. Besides the above points, top business schools in India are packed with the following key qualities that make a B-school reliable and good one:
1. Competent faculty: For a business school to deliver quality education and experimental learning to the students, it must have well qualified and experienced faculty. The experienced and knowledgeable faculties efficiently teach the candidates from different aspects. The talented faculty not only does well on theoretical grounds but also emphasize on the application of theories to the real world business scenarios. Apart from this, students also get valuable business advice from the qualified faculty to make a decision about their career.
2. Reputation: The reputation of an institute tells one about its worth and quality. The reputation of the top business schools depends on some crucial factors such as the faculty, programs offered, industry relevant curriculum and career support etc. To make a decision about the Institute, check out the students’ reviews and ratings about it.
3. Subjects and disciplines: The best business school in India offers relevant subjects and disciplines that fulfill the goals of the aspiring students. The curriculum of the programs at the best business schools is industry-specific and is updated as per the global business perspectives.
4. Student support: The leading B-schools in India provide necessary guidance to the students from the time they apply for the course. Expert advice is provided to the candidates on complex and simple matters. The best business management institutes have strong alumni networks and their students are placed in multinational companies across the world.
5. Industrial interface: Advanced technologies in the job sector are creating new opportunities for the students. Employers are hiring professionals with a specialized management degree. To meet up the growing requirements of the global business market, the best business school in India provides specialized degree with more industrial exposure.
Some of the leading business schools in India for management studies are:
* Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
* Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
* Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA) – Ahmedabad
* XLRI Xavier Institute of Management, Jamshedpur
* Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi